I recently had my 20 week scan and I think this picture is my favourite
I love how clear their little foot is,
and it won’t be long before I feel some proper kicks from these feet!
Now followers of this blog will know that I like a mystery box…
so when I heard about Project B I just had to get in touch!
Project B send out a monthly box which includes products to help with relaxing, keeping healthy, household items, pampering bits and advice to match how far along you are.
For £14 a month, they promise that the value of the box will exceed the subscription cost.
I was suitably excited when box 3 arrived recently…
The first thing that hit me when I opened the box was the delicious smell!
I knew something tasty was inside…
It was the Teapigs fruit and herbal tea selection!
Here are the contents in all their glory
The other items in my box were:
- Apothederm stretch mark cream – this is an expensive cream (RRP £68 for 160g) and you could tell. A lovely bit of luxury for the bump! I received two mini bottles of this.
- Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash – a very useful product during pregnancy!
- What To Buy For Your Baby – particularly useful for first time mums, this book does make for a great evening of planning what to buy for the new arrival!
- Urban Veda face wash – left my face feeling fresh (and a bit tingly!)
- Urban Veda face polish – great for exfoliating and again left my skin feeling fresh!
All in all, I was very pleased with the contents of my box – can’t wait to see what is in my next box…
* * *
* * *
Project B kindly sent me this lovely box!